Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Worksheet


In the School

        I am in the school.  My name is John.  I have 35 classmates.  I am in C4 class.  In my school we have a computer class, a basketball court, and a track for running.  Today is Tuesday.
        My classmate Sally is reading.  She is reading an English book.  She is next to Joe.  Joe is writing his math homework.  We are listening to the teacher.
        Tomorrow there is NO school.  I will play Xbox in my house.
At My House
        My house is in Taiwan.  It is on the ocean.  Outside it is raining.
        I am playing Xbox in the living room.  My brother is playing Xbox in the living room.  My mother and father are sleeping in the bathroom.  My sister is swimming in the kitchen.  I am happy today.  There is NO school on Sunday!

TRUE OR FALSE?

_____ 1. On Tuesday he is in the park.
_____ 2. His name is John.
_____ 3. He has an Xbox.
_____ 4. His father is reading.
_____ 5. His brother is his classmate.
_____ 6. He is in C6 class.
_____ 7. His school has a computer class.
_____ 8. Joe is listening to the teacher.

LISTENING

1.      A. She is studying.                        4. a. They are thinking.
b. She is swimming.                         B. You are thinking
2.      a. I am running.                          5. a. He is thinking.
b. I am reading.                             B. He is singing.
3.      a. We are eating food.                      6. a. I am speaking Thai.
b. We are cooking food.                      B. I am speaking Tai.

READ THE STORY, DRAW THE PICTURE
  1. I am a girl.  2. I see five snakes.  3. The snakes are under the Taipei 101.  4. Next to the Taipei 101 is Spider-man.  5. On the Taipei 101 is my mother.  6. My mother is singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment