Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Worksheet


Conversation 1 (Prepositions)

Student 1: Hello, nice to meet you!  My name is John.  What’s your name?
Student 2: Nice to meet you, too.  My name is Mary.  Are you a student here?
Student 1: Yes I am.  Have you seen my book?
Student 2: Yes I have.  It’s on the desk.  It is next to your pen.
Student 1: Oh, I see it!  Have you seen my hat?
Student 2: No, I haven’t.  Is it under your chair?
Student 1: No, it’s not.
Student 2: Is it on your desk?
Student 1: Yes, here it is.  I see it!

Countries of the World

Taiwan

Russia

New Zealand

France

India

China

America/USA

Canada

Germany

Thailand

Japan

England

Egypt

Mexico

Indonesia

Korea

Australia

Italy

Philippines

South Africa

Where are you from?  What countries speak English?  What countries speak Chinese?  Do you know where they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment